Monday, May 24, 2010

Today, I became a blogger

Ok, so confession. I am "that girl that hates blogs." My thought process usually goes something like this: Why do people feel the need to post their feelings on a website, and who in their right mind would want to read those sappy, feely, emotional posts? but today while sitting through my 5 hour lecture in my Psychiatric nursing class, searching through all my bookmarked blog pages that I read on a regular basis, and thinking about all the things I wish I could tell people, I finally gave into the blog craze. Today, yes today, I have transformed myself into a blogger. Thank you blog world for the warm welcome. I'm sorry I gave you such a hard time. No, I am not extremely witty, interesting, or prophetic in my speech, but if you are bored in class or you find that there is nothing on TV, you may read my blog as a last resort. I hope you enjoy my postings that will include nursing stories, new baking adventures, and dating/relationship/boy advice...really a little bit of everything. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you decided to blog!

    For a frustrated writer like me, it's a great outlet. I'm flattered and pleased if/when people decide to read what I have to say.

    You'll never see me on Facebook but I do enjoy the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete